Many customers provide artwork for print, but we also offer a creative in-house graphic design service.
Although it is possible to print photographic images, we don’t recommend it. Illustrations and logos using solid colours and lines tend to look better.
Artwork can be supplied in a number of ways:
- Digital artwork in most formats
- ‘Camera-ready’ bromide
- Positive film – 65 lpi film for 4 colour process printing
- The minimum line width or dot that can be satisfactorily reproduces is 0.3 point / .1mm
Note: No responsibility is accepted when acting on a customer’s instructions for the infringement of any copyright or registered design
- Bowl: On the rim only between an outer radius of 81mm and an inner radius of 65mm
- Cutlery: 100mm by 10mm. Teaspoon: 70mm by 8mm
- Trainer Cup: 230mm by 60mm
- Tray: 250mm by 150mm
- Egg Cup: 140mm by 35mm
- Mug: 180mm by 60mm
- Plate: On the rim only between an outer radius of 112mm and an inner radius of 89mm
- Tumbler: 230mm by 60mm